What time can I check-in?
- You can check into your home in the city from 3pm.
Can I check in early (or leave late maybe)?
- At Urbana we try to accommodate all of our guest's needs as best we can. If you would like an early check in (from 1pm) or a late check out (by 1pm), please could you let us know a week or so before your stay. If available this is at the small cost of £30 each.
What time must I check-out?
- We ask that you are all packed up and ready to go by 11am on your day of departure – unless you have preagreed a later check out of 1pm, this is subject to availability at the small cost of £30.
- Don’t forget to check the apartment for any left items – you would be surprised by the large and wonderful items people forget!!
Can you accept a one night stay?
- We are happy to accept a one night stay Sunday to Thursday, however a minimum two night stay is a ‘must’ at a weekend.
Why does the price differ?
- This is due to demand and availability, along with seasonal/event fluctuations.
We are having a party, is this ok?
- With respect and care for all of our guests, we sadly can't allow parties within any apartment, rather we want everyone to have a great night's sleep. So we ask that all guests enjoy the city to party and make your way home once ready to drop.
What is your cancellation policy
- Up to 1 week before the due date of arrival: you will forfeit the Deposit.
- Less than 1 week before the due date of arrival: you will forfeit the full cost of the stay.
- If you do need to cancel your stay you may be able to claim from any personal travel insurance you may have in place.
How do I change the number of guests?
- Subject to not exceeding the maximum occupancy of an apartment, you can change the number of guests by signing into your online account and clicking on “Edit booking”. We'll confirm any changes we can support, or you may want to book an extra apartment to ensure you all have the required space.
Is there security on site?
- There is CCTV in all of our apartment buildings and security guards on mobile patrol, as we want you to feel safe and relaxed.
Can I have my packages delivered to the apartment?
- No sorry, it is not possible to take deliveries within any of our apartments, as post boxes are not accessible. However, if you want to have event/football tickets delivered before your trip, just give us a shout and we may be able to take delivery via our office and leave them in your apartment for your arrival.
Can I leave my luggage in the apartment before check in or after I leave?
- Sadly we do not have secure storage for luggage, we are aware that there is a left luggage facility at both Liverpool Live Street Station and Manchester Piccadilly Station.
Do you have a highchair and/or travel cot we could use?
- We love our tiny guests and we want them to have everything they need too. Just add this onto your booking form - all we ask is that you provide your own cot bedding (to remind them of home).
- Please note that due to layout and space we sadly cannot offer this service in our Liverpool Studio Apartments.
Can one extra person stay?
- Our apartments have been tried and tested and the maximum number of guests are confirmed for each apartment. If you want more space, we recommend taking another apartment on the same floor, that way you all have your own space, but you can still come together to share a glass of wine.
Can I bring my pet?
- As much as we would love to say yes to your fury friend, this is one of those rare times we have to say no. If you would like recommendations on temporary pet homes or a kennel in the city, please get in touch.
I’m having trouble paying, can you help?
Let’s run through the basics just to make sure.
- Card details all correct? Nothing expired? Sufficient funds to cover payment?
- Have you completed all the areas required - full name, address (in full) etc?
No worries if you’ve got the basics covered, get in touch and we will look into it for you.
Can I pay on arrival?
- As we are a self serviced apartment - we do not have a reception area - therefore payment must be made online in advance.
Can I reserve or hold an apartment?
- This is such a fast-flowing and changeable market, so we do ask guests to secure an apartment with a 30% deposit.
Do I have to pay in full?
- When you book you will be asked for a 30% deposit initially, unless your visit is within a week of booking.
- The remaining 70% balance will be taken from your card a week prior to arrival.
What is included in the apartment?
As well as all the required pots, pans, crockery glassware so you can cook up a good homemade meal, your apartment will also include:
- Bed linen for all beds
- Towels for each guest
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk.